Esenseu White 5000mg Glutathione Skin Whitening Injection
Glutathione skin whitening works by interrupting melanin synthesis. Melanin is a substance that gives the skin its color, so it follows that by preventing melanin from developing. Glutathione skin whitening brings the skin back to its purest and fairest tone. It is often said that one’s health is reflected in the condition of his/her skin, and that is notably true when it comes to this method of skin whitening. Glutathione benefits the skin by boosting overall health. Since it's an antioxidant, it neutralizes and eliminates the free radicals that damage the skin at the cellular level, causing aging and discoloration.
- Glutathione 5000mg
- Ascorbic Acid 2000mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
- Collagen Extract 400mg
- Vitamin E 300mg
- Vitamin B3 250mg
- Vitamin B5 100mg
- Slows the aging process.
- Helps in rapid skin lightening (by reducing the melanin formation).
- Improves skin texture and reduces pigmentation.
- Minimizes facial pores and improves skin complexion.
- Detoxifies the liver and improves liver health.
- Reduces oxidative stress.
- Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease.
- Reduces respiratory disease symptoms.
- Fights cancer.
Not Suitable For:
- Breastfeeding women.
- Injection on women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with cardiovascular problems.
Why Use Glutathione?
Glutathiones whitening effects have been proven in numerous clinical trials, which in scientific terms means that its results are so consistent, and can be predictable and repeatable. In the language of skincare, this translates to a promise that, with regular long-term use, most people who incorporate a Glutathione supplement into their everyday beauty routines are going to see dramatic results. Hundreds of people around the world use Glutathione to lighten their skin, and the number of devotees is growing every day. There are no Glutathione side effects to speak of, making it a risk-free proposition: Why choose any other method of skin lightening when this one has numerous benefits and no known adverse effects.