Veniscy Coenzyme Q10 Egf Glutathione Skin Whitening Injection
The product is made In Switzerland. It consists of a composition that can be enhanced from the earlier version. So these products become the mainstay of the country to whiten the skin of the wearer's body. The result will be immediately visible since the first injection. It's Amazing Composition Coenzyme Q10 Veniscy EGF Vial Lyophilized Powder Contains.
Addressing The Pigmentation Of The Face, Diminish Or Obscure Melanin Black Or Yellow, Precision Color With Recovery Whitening Effect Is Obvious Difference. - Improve Dull Skin Or The Nature Of Partial Dull Skin Stubborn. - Eliminate Scars, Acne Scars Are Blackened, Former Itching, And Mosquito Bites. - Antioxidant For The Body And Skin. - Nourish The Liver, Kidneys, And Brain In The Blood. - Skin Whitening Face And Body As Well As Provide A Glowing Effect To The Skin. - Reduces Wrinkles And Acne, Restore Skin Firmness And Elastic.
Ingredients of Veniscy Coenzyme Q10 EGF:
- L-Glutathione 50,000 Mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 800 Mg
- Kojic Acid 500 Mg
- EGF 1500 Mg
- Coenzyme Q10 1500 Mg
- L - Ascorbic Acid 8000 Mg
- Beta - Hydroxy Acid 600 Mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 500 Mg
- Collagen Extract 1200 Mg
- Copper Peptide 150 Mg
- Selenium 200 Mg
- Multivitamin 3000 Mg
- Vial Lyophilized Powder contain
- Ampoules 2 ml contain
- Copper Peptide 150 mg
- Selenium 200 mg
- Multivitamin 3000 mg
Benefits Of Veniscy Coenzyme Q10 EGF:
- Enhances skin whitening.
- Lightens pigmentation and freckles.
- Makes your skin look younger.
- Produces collagen and elastin.
- Makes your skin firm.
- Reduces the production of melanin and gives your skin an overall lighter appearance.
- Acts as strong antioxidants.
- Prevents wrinkles, fine lines, and sag.
- Improves skin moisture levels.
- Helps in anti-aging.
- Brightens the skin.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Multivitamins, to improve skin texture and tone.
- Selenium, a mineral that may help to protect the skin against sun damage and wrinkles.
- Provides skin smoothing benefits.
- Enhances skin rejuvenation.
Not Suitable For:
- Breastfeeding women.
- Injection on women having periods.
- Allergy To Vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with cardiovascular problems.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Women with menstrual periods.
- Avoid consumption of beverages, especially coffee and alcohol
Method intravenously (IV)
One set (1 vial + 2 ampules ) injection 2 times a week or every 3 days, for 2 months (depends on your body metabolism). Accordingly, the dosage can be reduced to 1 injection, every 2 weeks for
maintenance. However, a doctor's advice is needed if you wish to know regarding the dosage.
** Origin Country: Switzerland
** The result depends on individual metabolism.
What's the variation within a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)? While the metric order,
- 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of volume equal to 1 gram
- 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg)
- 1 IU is the organic equivalent of 0.025 mcg
- Cholecalciferol or Ergocalciferol.
- Practical Advice
- Drink 2-3 liters of water a day
- Avoid the consumption of beverages, especially coffee and alcohol