TAD GLUTATHIONE WHITENING 5 VIALS 2500MG Skin Whitening Injection
Tad Glutathione 2500mg competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.
Glutathione and l-glutathione is a natural molecule found in our bodies and synthesized by the liver. It’s found in some of the foods we eat and it’s actually in every cell of our skin. Recent scientific research has shown that the level of glutathione in your cells has a direct impact on the skin, and is an important indicator of the health and appearance of your skin.
There is a growing body of evidence pointing to significant health benefits from ensuring you have the proper level of glutathione in your cells. A higher glutathione level is being linked to a healthier liver. Glutathione also has non-antioxidant related protective and detoxification benefits. It is essential in the detoxification reaction of drugs, pesticides, herbicides, and carcinogens. Glutathione attaches to these molecules and transports them out of the cells to be excreted in urine or bile. Additionally, it protects the energy-producing enzymes from attack by nitric oxide, promoting, and sustaining energy production.
Ingredients of Tad Glutathione Whitening 2500Mg:
- L-Glutathione Reduced 2500 mg x 5 Vials
- Vitamin C 500 mg x 10 Ampoules
- Sterile Water 5 mL x 10 Ampoules
BENEFITS of Tad Glutathione Whitening 2500Mg:
- Acts as a major antioxidant.
- Helps in skin whitening.
- Acts as an anti-aging.
- Acts as an immune booster.
- Acts as an anti-cancer.
- Helps in the reduction of regenerated skin cells.
- Whitens the skin thoroughly.
- Brightens and moisturizes the skin.
- Prevents heart disease and neurological disorders.
- Enhances Glutathione as an antioxidant in the body.
- Produces collagen to enhance skin elasticity.
- Reduces pigmentation caused by the sun's UV radiation.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the facial area.
- Suppresses the formation of acne.
- Minimizes pores and improves skin complexity.
Not Suitable For:
- Breast-feeding women.
- Women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with Cardiovascular problems.
- As with all supplements, pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
- Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
What’s in the box?
- 5 vials of 2500mg glutathione powder
- with 5 water for injection
- And now with FREE 10 vials x 2ml x 500mg Vitamin C!
- IV/IM Dosage: 2-3 vials every 3 days
- 1 vial, two times weekly by sub-lingual administration, or as advised by your physician.
- For maintenance, use 1 vial every 10-15 days.
- For IM or IV administration, please consult your physician.
- Maintenance Protocol Oral Glutathione:
- Daily Oral administration of Glutathione with boosters
Dosage is fixed depending on the current skin condition, which varies from 1-2 injections, per week.
**Origin Country: USA