- Laroscorbine Palladium E-UF PN Vitamin C Collagen 10 Sessions Injection
Laroscorbine Palladium E UF PN Vitamin C Collagen Injection helps to enhance the skin whitening process from within. It works as an anti-aging and antioxidant to boost the immune system, replace the loss of collagen, and improve skin elasticity. This product can be administered, either intramuscularly (IM) or intravenously (IV).
Ingredients in Laroscorbine Palladium E-UF PN Vitamin C Collagen:
- E-UF PN Vitamin C 42000mg
- E-UF PN Collagen 18000mg
- E-UF PN Polynucleotides 2500mg
Benefits of Laroscorbine Palladium E-UF PN Vitamin C Collagen:
This highly effective antioxidant substitute has been manufactured with an expert formula to provide the following benefits on skin and other body parts:
- Acts as anti-aging to help skin stem cells.
- Helps to activate stem cells in-order to rejuvenate the skin.
- Improves skin lightening, firming, and whitening.
- Improves metabolism.
- Acts as a protective layer to resist UV damage and destruction of collagen, thus keeping the skin elastic, prevents sun pigmentation, wrinkles, and premature aging.
- Acts as antioxidant and detoxifier.
- Helps to enjoy a brighter, smoother, and flawless complexion on the whole body.
How to use:
- One ampoule per injection should be taken every week, for 1-2 months.
- This product can be administered, either intravenously (IV) or intramuscular (IM)
- As per the suggestions from the experts, this injection should be avoided by individuals having allergies to any kind of vitamins, patients with cardiovascular problems, breastfeeding, and pregnant mothers.
However, the following restrictions need special attention:
- Individuals with cardiovascular issues should avoid this injection.
- Women who are currently pregnant or breastfeeding should also avoid the injection.
- Individuals allergic to vitamins should also avoid this injection.
Not Suitable For:
- Breast-feeding women.
- Pregnant woman.
- Women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with cardiovascular problems.
- As with all supplements, pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
- Glutathione has advanced protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
- Dosage is fixed, depending on the current skin condition, which varies from 1-2 injections per week.
** Origin Country: France
** The result depends on individual metabolism