Lucchini Human Placenta Skin Whitening Injection
Placenta Lucchini provides a stimulating effect on cell renewal of the epidermis on the entire body, by promoting the formation of new blood vessels, and nerves, thus leading to healthy-looking skin. The regular use of Placenta Lucchini will make the skin appear young and vibrant. Lucchini stimulates normal growth, regenerates and accelerates repair of aged or injured muscle skin, collagen, bone cartilage, and nerve tissues. These injections help In lightening the skin and provide a natural even-toned skin.
It improves skin complexion and reduces pigmentation. From injecting the first dose, people can see the difference in their skin, within a week. The skin whitening process includes skin tone changes and ends with skin glow and supple. The experience of skin injections Is different from other methods. It provides new reborn skin and moisture, far better than using creams and lotions. Glutathione present in this injection is a powerful antioxidant that provides a wide range of benefits. To learn more about the effects of Glutathione and the conditions it can help relieve, Click Here. A further benefit of Glutathione is that it also acts as a safe way to lighten the skin, on the face and body.
Ingredients of Lucchini Human Placenta Skin Whitening Injection:
- Helps in physiology activation substance carbohydrate.
- Contains nucleic acid.
- Acts as a growth factor.
- Contains Amino Acids.
- Contains Hydrolyzed Collagen.
- Contains Concentrated Bio-Protein.
- Enzyme and hormone that is refined from healthy Human Placenta.
- Extension N-200 (Hydrolysed Collagen).
- Vitamin E.
- Egf (Epithelial Growth Factor).
- Vitamins and Minerals.
Benefits of Lucchini Human Placenta Skin Whitening Injection:
- Helps in the rejuvenation of skin cells.
- Helps in Skin Whitening
- Acts as an antiaging product
- Acts as an antioxidant product
- Enhances immune function
- Acts as a major antioxidant
- Acts as an immune booster
- Acts as an anti-cancer
Not Suitable For:
- Breast-feeding women
- Women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with Cardiovascular problems.
Dosage is fixed depending on the current skin condition, which varies from 1-2 injections, per week.
**Origin Country: Switzerland