Neutro Skin Pomegranate Whitening Antioxidant Skin Whitening Injection 6 Vials
NEUTRO SKIN POMEGRANATE WHITENING + ANTIOXIDANT
Brightens, firms, and evens skin tone & texture.
The Antioxidant Power of Pomegranate:
Pomegranate seeds get their vibrant red hue from polyphenols. These chemicals are powerful antioxidants.
Pomegranate contains higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruits. It also has three times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea. The antioxidants in pomegranate can help remove free radicals, protect cells from damage, and reduce inflammation.
Ingredients of Neutro Skin Pomegranate Whitening Antioxidant:
- Glutathione Pomegranate Extract – 12000mg
- Epidermal Growth Factor – 300mg
- Coenzyme Q10 – 150mg
- Ampule (2ml)
- Kojic Acid – 300mg
- Vegetal Placenta – 20mg
- Ampule (5ml)
- Natural Collagen Extract – 250mg
- L’Acido Ascorbic – 600mg
- Vitamin E – 150mg
- Scientific Innovation
MOISTURIZING - Skin is deeply hydrated, renewed, and conditioned.
INHIBITS MELANIN - Slows down all the processes for distribution of melanin in the epidermis.
ANTI-AGING - Aging lines and pores are significantly less visible.
BENEFITS of Neutro Skin Pomegranate Whitening Antioxidant:
- Acts as a major antioxidant.
- Helps in skin whitening.
- Acts as an anti-aging.
- Acts as an immune booster.
- Acts as an anti-cancer.
- Helps in better functioning of the liver.
- Helps to reduce regenerated skin cells.
- Whitens the skin thoroughly.
- Brightens and moisturizes the skin.
- Prevents heart disease and other neurological disorders.
- Enhances Glutathione as an antioxidant in the body.
- Produces collagen to enhance skin elasticity.
- Reduces pigmentation caused by the sun's UV radiation.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the facial area.
- Suppresses the formation of acne.
- Minimizes pores and improves skin complexity.
Not Suitable For:
- Breast-feeding women.
- Women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with Cardiovascular problems.
- As with all supplements, pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
- Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
What's the variation within a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)? While in metric order,
- 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of volume equal to 1 gram
- 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg)
- 1 IU is the organic equivalent of 0.025 mcg
- Cholecalciferol or Ergocalciferol.
- 1 vial, two times weekly by sub-lingual administration, or as advised by your physician.
- For maintenance use 1 vial every 10-15 days.
- For IM or IV administration, please consult your physician.
Maintenance Protocol Oral Glutathione:
- Daily Oral administration of Glutathione with boosters.
- Dosage is fixed depending on the current skin condition, which varies from 1-2 injections, per week.
**Origin Country: France