Tatio Active DX 12g Glutathione 5 Session Skin Whitening Injection
Tatiomax Active Powder for Injection 12G 5 Sessions is the most high quality, high dose, Glutathione skin whitening formula available in the market today. The added oral booster helps maintain Glutathione at high levels in your body even between sessions of treatment. Tatiomax Active Powder for injection 12G 5 Session looking for the most and effective L-Glutathione formula. Being the No.1 choice of spas and skin clinics, all over the world, Glutathione helps to maintain l-Glutathione at high levels in your body, even when you are not undergoing any skin treatment.
Ingredients of Tatio active DX 12g Glutathione:
- 5 Vials Glutathione
- Glutathione 6.5G
- Collagen 1.5G
- Vitamin C 1G
- Vitamin B2 1G
- Placenta 1G
- A Stemcell 500mg
- Vitamin E 500mg
Benefits of Tatio Active DX 12g Glutathione:
- Nourishes and firms the skin.
- Whitens the skin and lightens the scar.
- Produces collagen and enhances the elasticity of the skin.
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin. Also helps to firm, smoothen, and soften the skin.
- Reduces pigmentation caused by exposure to sunlight.
- Smoothens the fine lines and wrinkles.
- Suppresses the formation of acne blemish pimples.
- Minimizes the pores and improves the skin complexion.
- Removes excess free radicals that cause abnormal functioning of brains and organs.
- Prevents the formation of aging.
- Acts as anti-wrinkles.
- This highly effective antioxidant substitute has been manufactured with an expert formula to provide the following benefits on skin and other body parts.
- Acts as anti-aging to help skin stem cells.
- Helps to activate stem cells to rejuvenate the skin.
- Improves skin lightening, firming, and whitening.
- Improves metabolism.
- Acts as a protective layer to resist UV damage and the destruction of collagen, keeping skin elasticity, prevents sun pigmentation, wrinkles, and premature aging.
- Acts as antioxidant and detoxifier.
- Helps to enjoy a brighter, smoother, and flawless complexion on the whole body.
- The Glutathione injection nourishes the skin and makes the skin firm.
- Fairness injection helps to remove dark spots and scars from the skin.
- The fast whitening injection boosts collagen production that will help to retain the elasticity of the skin.
- It minimizes the size of pores on the skin and prevents acne.
- The skin lightening injection works as an anti-aging product by reducing the fine lines and hides the signs of aging.
How to use:
- The injection is taken either intravenously or intramuscularly.
- Users with any kind of medical history should consult with dermatologists before applying this product to their bodies.
- Otherwise, users need to take these injections twice a week for a period of a maximum of two months. In the majority of instances, users get the desired complexion within this time frame.
- After that period, the doses should be reduced to one or two injections per month or as prescribed by the doctor.
- Usage: Primarily for Commercial, Clinical, Personal, or Hospital use.
Not Suitable For:
- Breast-feeding women.
- Pregnant woman.
- Women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with cardiovascular problems.
What's the variation within a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)? While the metric order,
- 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of volume equal to 1 gram.
- 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg).
- 1 IU is the organic equivalent of 0.025 mcg.
- Cholecalciferol or Ergocalciferol.
- As with all supplements, pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
- Glutathione has advanced protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
- Dosage is fixed, depending on the current skin condition, which varies from 1-2 injections per week.
** Origin Country: Japan Tatiomax Pharma Corp
** The result depends on individual metabolism